Collagen fibers play a major role in promoting strong, firm and elastic skin. Healthy nails, hair and bones.
Mango extract increases ferritin levels – the storage and transport of iron in the blood, and maintains the balance of microorganisms in the intestines.
- Supports healthy gut microbiome and ferritin levels.
- Promotes calcium absorption and production of our own collagen.
- Rejuvenates the skin, making it plumped and moisturized. By moisturizing the skin pores are significantly narrowed.
- Stimulates the natural production of hyaluronic acid in the skin, due to the high content of collagen in the tissues.
- Collagen provides nutrition and improves the condition of nails and hair, improves joints.
- In addition to the complex effect on the connective tissues (skin of the face, neck and body) collagen has a positive effect on the joint tissues of the musculoskeletal system.